GCam or Google Camera for Zenfone 5z is now available to download with Night Sight support. This is the 6.1.021 version of Google Camera for Zenfone 5z, which is brought to you by San1ty.
Night Sight was introduced in Google Camera 6.1.021, so, the same will be available on this GCam for Zenfone 5z including, HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, Slow motion, etc.
– Verify and enable Camera2 API if it is required.
Where to Download Google Camera for Zenfone 5z?Google Camera 6.1.021 for Zenfone 5Z
How to Install Google Camera on Zenfone 5z?
- Download the GCam apk for Zenfone 5z from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Zenfone 5z.
Try other GCam for Zenfone 5z
Google Camera is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app.
That’s all for the Zenfone 5z’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Zenfone 5z.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Zenfone 5z. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Zenfone 5z.