A working mod of GCam or well known as Google Camera 7.0 for Vivo U10 is now available to download. On this Gcam for Vivo U10, almost every feature is working out of the box.
Vivo U10 GCam 7.0 Android compatibility
This Google camera (GCam) is based on 7.0.009 base version which is brought to you by BSG. This GCam is for devices running Android Pie and up.
Status of this Vivo U10 Google Camera 7.0 APK:
– Slow motion does not work
Download Google Camera 7.0 for Vivo U10:
Don’t bother about Camera2 API, as it is enabled by default on devices shipped with Android Oreo or later.
NOTE: Comment in a reply if some GCam has some issues or not working at all.
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo U10?
- Download one of the GCam apk for Vivo U10 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Vivo U10.
Try other Google Camera for Vivo U10
That’s all for the Vivo U10’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Vivo U10.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Vivo U10. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Vivo U10.