A build of “Redmi Note 8 Pro TWRP” running on Android 10 is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to install or flash the TWRP image on the phone.
This “Redmi Note 8 Pro TWRP” is brought to you by developer(s) wzsx150.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to wzsx150 and TWRP project:
– No donation link found for wzsx150
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer
About this TWRP build
– TWRP version: 3.3.1-9.0
– Supported Android Version: Android 9 and 10
– System-as-root (SAR) – True
How to Install TWRP on Redmi Note 8 Pro?
- Enable developer options and USB debugging and proceed to Unlock bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Download the Redmi Note 8 Pro TWRP recovery image file.
- Enable developer options and USB debugging again.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type the following command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- While the phone is in the bootloader mode, execute the following command to flash the TWRP:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.x-xx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing “TWRP on Redmi Note 8 Pro”.
Once it is done, execute the following command to reboot the phone by executing the following command:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
What to do after installing TWRP?
- You can flash magisk and enable ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Redmi Note 8 Pro
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Redmi Note 8 Pro
Following are some extra resources for Redmi Note 8 Pro which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 8 Pro
– Redmi Note 8 Pro GCam 7.3