A working build of TWRP for Moto G Stylus is now available to download. This is a step-by-step guide that explains how to install TWRP on Moto G Stylus.
This Moto G Stylus TWRP is brought to you by the vache developer.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like the work the developer(s) then do consider for a contribution to vache and TWRP project:
About this TWRP for Moto G Stylus
– TWRP version: 22.214.171.124
– Device Codename: sofia+
– Supported Android Version: Android 11
What’s Not Working?
Where to download TWRP for Moto G Stylus?
How to Install TWRP on Moto G Stylus?
Installing TWRP on the phone requires an unlock bootloader. So, I have divided this whole guide into two parts as below:
- Bootloader Unlock – How To Unlock Bootloader of Moto G Stylus
- Flashing the TWRP
Flashing or Booting the TWRP
- Download the TWRP recovery for Moto G Stylus.
- Download and Install the ADB and Fastboot utilities.
- Then connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and execute the below command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- As this is an A-only device, the TWRP needs to be flashed on the recovery partition. So, execute one of the following command as per the requirement:
Execute below command to flash the TWRP permanently:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
Execute below command to boot the TWRP temporarily:
fastboot boot recovery twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing the TWRP on Moto G Stylus.
That’s all on installing TWRP on Moto G Stylus. For some reason, if it fails, you can login and reply below so that I can try to help you troubleshoot the issue.
After installing TWRP on Moto G Stylus
You can do many things after installing TWRP on Moto G Stylus. Below are few such examples:
- You can enable Root on Moto G Stylus
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Moto G Stylus
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Moto G Stylus
Following are some extra resources for Moto G Stylus which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G Stylus
– GCam for Moto G Stylus