This post was last updated on November 6th, 2018 at 01:31 pm
The latest TWRP for Realme 2 is now available to download from an unofficial build.
On this Realme 2 TWRP recovery guide, you will find the TWRP Download for Realme 2 and a step by step guide to update/install TWRP on Realme 2.
INSTALLING TWRP ON Realme 2 MAY BRICK AND ERASE ALL THE DATA ON YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Realme 2:
– TWRP version:-1 for Realme 2
– Supported Android Version: Unknown
– Built from: OmniROM AOSP sources
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP based Android ROMs
Realme 2 TWRP DOWNLOAD, OTHER REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND GUIDES:
What to do after you install TWRP for Realme 2:
Now your Realme 2 is installed with the TWRP recovery and you may disconnect your phone. Here are some more guides using the TWRP recovery:
- You can bypass RMM lock on Realme 2
- You can root the Realme 2
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Realme 2
- How to reset Android using TWRP
- How to take NANDROID backup using TWRP
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP on Realme 2.
But before you can use the TWRP on Realme 2, you have to bypass the RMM lock.
Follow the below step by step instructions to bypass RMM lock on Realme 2.
How to flash RMM bypass zip on Realme 2 using TWRP recovery:
- Restart the Realme 2 to boot into TWRP recovery.
- You need to decrypt the /data partition on the Realme 2- Go to Wipe>Format Data and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When /data partition is wiped, go the TWRP home screen and reboot into TWRP recovery.
– This time the /data partition would be mounted by TWRP. [THIS IS IMPORTANT]
- Now download and copy the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip and RMM bypass.zip file to Realme 2. (You can download the files from the above downloads section)
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install both the zip file on Realme 2, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT (you replace with RMM patch) for Realme 2 via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file on Realme 2. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a fully featured TWRP on Realme 2.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Realme 2 then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will revert back to your query as soon as possible.