A working build of TWRP for Galaxy A70 based on Android Pie is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on Galaxy A70. This TWRP buil is brought to you by developer Grarak.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
About this TWRP for Galaxy A70
– TWRP version: 3.X
– Supported Android Version: Android Pie
How to Install TWRP on Galaxy A70 using Odin?
Follow the below step by step guide to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy A70.
- Unlock the bootloader of Galaxy A70.
- Restart the Galaxy A70 phone into download mode in order to install TWRP on Galaxy A70 using the ODIN app.
- Download and install the Odin app and open it once installed.
- Now connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable. (Make sure the phone is still in download mode).
[Device Added on ODIN]
- Then click on the AP button on the ODIN application and select the TWRP for Galaxy A70 which is in .tar file extension.
[Click on the AP button and select the TWRP recovery for Galaxy A70]
- Select the appropriate options on Odin before flashing the twrp.
Make sure only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked and all other boxes are un-checked.
[Select the ODIN Options]
- Select the Start button, which will start the flashing process. When you get the PASS message, then your phone will reboot automatically.
[Click on Start and wait till it completes]
What to do after installing TWRP on Galaxy A70:
- You can enable ROOT on Galaxy A70
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Galaxy A70
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Galaxy A70
Following are some extra resources for Galaxy A70 which you may be interested in:
– GCam for Galaxy A70