A working build of TWRP for Galaxy A70 based on Android Pie is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on Galaxy A70. This TWRP buil is brought to you by developer Grarak.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. So, flash at your own risk!
About this TWRP for Galaxy A70
– TWRP version: 3.X
– Supported Android Version: Android Pie
Where to Download TWRP for Galaxy A70?
How to Install TWRP on Galaxy A70 using Odin?
Follow the below step by step guide to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy A70.
- Unlock the bootloader of Galaxy A70.
To unlock the bootloader on Galaxy A70, follow the link given in the above required guides section.
- Restart the Galaxy A70 phone into download mode in order to install TWRP on Galaxy A70 using the ODIN app.
Press and hold the relevant buttons to enter into the Download mode. Pres the Volume up key if asked to confirm or follow the on-screen instructions.
- Download and install the Odin app and open it once installed.
- Now connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable. (Make sure the phone is still in download mode).
ODIN will show an Added! message on the message box with a port number on the top left screen of ODIN application.
[Device Added on ODIN]TROUBLESHOOTING:
– If you don’t see an Added message and a port number, then try uninstall and re-install the Samsung Driver.
– Try a different USB driver or Install Samsung Kies to install default Samsung Drivers.
- Then click on the AP button on the ODIN application and select the TWRP for Galaxy A70 which is in .tar file extension.
[Click on the AP button and select the TWRP recovery for Galaxy A70]
- Select the appropriate options on Odin before flashing the twrp.
Make sure only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked and all other boxes are un-checked.
[Select the ODIN Options]
- Select the Start button, which will start the flashing process. When you get the PASS message, then your phone will reboot automatically.
[Click on Start and wait till it completes]TROUBLESHOOTING:
– If you see a FAIL message on the screen then read the log on the left side of the ODIN application and try to FIX the ERROR and retry.
What to do after installing TWRP on Galaxy A70:
- You can enable ROOT on Galaxy A70
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Galaxy A70
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Galaxy A70
Following are some extra resources for Galaxy A70 which you may be interested in:
– GCam for Galaxy A70