This post was last updated on September 28th, 2018 at 04:07 am
Changing or Generating new IMEI Numbers with tools is it Possible? You are reading a right post about how to change or Repair IMEI number of all the devices Based on Snapdragon like Xiaomi Qualcomm Snapdragon devices, Samsung Qualcomm Snapdragon devices, Huawei Qualcomm Snapdragon devices, Honor Qualcomm Snapdragon devices, Oppo Qualcomm Snapdragon devices, Vivo Qualcomm Snapdragon devices.
The changing or repair of IMEI Number is necessary to bypass the services given by service provider or by flashing custom rom, Stock Rom if the developers are not worked effectively on these roms then your device have no IMEI. If a Device does Not have IMEI it means your device don’t get networks so, you won’t get any SMS, Calls etc.
To Change IMEI Number of Media Tek based devices is a bit easy and the methord of changing or Generating IMEI number is Qualcomm Snapdragon devices is a bit tricky Now let us change the IMEI Number of Qualcomm devices-
Requirements of Changing or Repairing IMEI Number of Snapdragon devices-
- Device should be rooted.
- ADB Fastboot Tool.[Download]
- Qualcomm snapdragon IMEI changing or Repairing Write Dual IMEI Tool.[Download]
- Device Identifier Shuld be installed.
- Read all the steps while Changing IMEI Tool in Snapdragon devices.
Qualcomm Snapdragon Devices
Xiaomi redmi note 5 Qualcom Snapdragon, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro Qualcom Snapdragon, Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Qualcom Snapdragon, Xiaomi Mi mix 2 Qualcom Snapdragon, Mi a1 Qualcom Snapdragon, mi a2 Qualcom Snapdragon, Samsung galaxy note 9 Qualcom Snapdragon, honor 7a Qualcom Snapdragon, Honor 7c Qualcom Snapdragon, Oppo Qualcom Snapdragon Devices, Vivo Qualcom Snapdragon Devices, Motorola Qualcom Snapdragon Devices.
Guide To Change or Repair IMEI Number of Qualcomm Snapdragon Devices-
- First of all read all the rquirement Mentioned above.
- Save you current IMEI no if avilable.
- Now you have to Extract the zip file you have downloaded above.
- Install the adb drivers you have download above.
- Now you have to open the folder of adb fastboot tool after extract.
- Press shift+mouse right click and open command promt here.
- Now type the below commands step by step.
- adb shell.
- then su.
- Grant Root Permission on Qualcomm snapdragon device.
- setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb.
- Now your DIAG COM port will be opened.
- Now to To Tool Folder and run WriteDualIMEI(W+G_eMMC).exe file.
- Choose the com port.
- Enter the new or Old IMEI Number.
- Re-boot the device.
- Check IMEI is Repaired or not by *#06#.