This post was last updated on November 11th, 2018 at 06:17 pm
Resurrection Remix Oreo for Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium] is now available to download via an UNOFFICIAL version. This RR Oreo for Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium] (axon7) is brought to you by developer akhilnarang.
[h2]DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):[/h2]
If you like this ROM then do consider a small contribution to akhilnarang, NFound and the Resurrection Remix OS project:
– Donate to akhilnaran
– No donation link found for akhilnarang
– Donate to Resurrection Remix OS project
If you want the OFFICIAL RR Oreo update or some more Android Oreo Custom ROMs then stay tuned to one of the following list:
– Resurrection Remix Oreo Download list of devices
– LineageOS 15
– OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 Download
– AOSP Oreo ROMs Download devices list page.
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD OF RESURRECTION REMIX ANDROID OREO (8.1), WHICH MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. BACKUP THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on a the Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium] requires a custom recovery to be installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
[h2 id=”RR_OREO_DOWNLOADS”]REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium] RR OREO (RESURRECTION REMIX) ROM:[/h2]
[h2 id=”RR_OREO_INSTALLATION”]HOW TO UPDATE/INSTALL RESURRECTION REMIX OREO FOR Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium] (ANDROID ANDROID 8.1, RR v6.0.0 ROM):[/h2]
[h3 id=”RR_OREO_INITIAL_INSTALLATION”]Follow this to Install RR Oreo for Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium] for the first time or coming from another Android ROM:[/h3]
Points to NOTE on BACKUP before updating:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- Download the Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium] RR Oreo ROM zip file from the above download link and copy the files to phone.
- Flash/install the Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium] RR Oreo ROM zip from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to install a ROM zip using TWRP.
[h3 id=”RR_OREO_UPGRADE”]Upgrading from earlier version of RR Oreo for Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium]:[/h3]
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of RR Oreo for Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium] to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest RR Oreo ROM ZIP from your phone and wait till it finishes flashing.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Reboot to system after flashing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the RR Oreo ROM for Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium]. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply.
[h3 id=”RR_OREO_ROOT”]Rooting Resurrection Remix Android Oreo ROM on Xiaomi Poco f1 [Beryllium]:[/h3]
There is no inbuilt ROOT functionality available on this ROM.
Here is how to How to ROOT RR Oreo ROM, a step-by-step guide !!!
The above link is for LineageOS 15.1 Rooting guide, because RR Oreo is based on LineageOS 15.1.