This post was last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 04:45 pm
GCam or well known as Google Camera for Redmi K20 Pro is now available to download. This is the 6.2.030 version of Google Camera APK download for Redmi K20 Pro which is brought to you by san1ty. Keep in mind that this is just a port of Google Camera APK for Redmi K20 Pro which may not have all the features working or may have many BUGs in it!
Google Camera is well known for it’s HDR+, AR stickers and the latest Night Sight feature. Unfortunately the Google Camera or well known as Pixel camera is only available on Pixel devices. But it is now possible to use the Google Camera APK on other devices as developers are able to port the camera app for other devices.
Having said that, this port of Google Camera APK is not fully stable and has some noticeable BUGs but still most of the features are usable by compromising a little. In my opinion it is still worth to taste the incredible Google Camera APP rather not having it at all.
- 1 About the Google Camera APK 6.2.030:
- 2 Google Camera APK 6.2.030 for Redmi K20 Pro:
- 3 Download Google Camera APK 6.2.030 for Redmi K20 Pro:
- 4 How to Install Google Camera APK on Redmi K20 Pro:
About the Google Camera APK 6.2.030:
The Google Camera APK 6.2.030 was released by Google in May 2019 which is pretty new as of today. The Google Camera APK 6.2.030 was released for Android 9.0 version with some great features such as the Night Sight mode, Time Lapse etc.
Google Camera APK 6.2.030 for Redmi K20 Pro:
This is not the original Google Camera app and is just a port of Google Camera APK which was ported by san1ty. As this is a port of Google Camera APK you can expect some or many features might not be working or missing!
What’s working on this Google Camera APK Port for Redmi K20 Pro:
Below is a list of features that is working and not working on this Google Camera APK 6.2.030 port:
- Camera (HDR+/RAW/ZSL/Flash and etc.)
- Portrait Mode (both front and rear camera)
- Night Sight (both front and rear camera)
- Super Res Zoom
- Video Recording
- AR Stickers
Known issues on this Google Camera Port for Redmi K20 Pro:
Below is a list of features that is not working on this Google Camera APK 6.2.030 port:
- Slow Motion
- Telephoto lens (WORKAROUND: telephoto lens work properly only when HDR+ is turned off!)
Download Google Camera APK 6.2.030 for Redmi K20 Pro:
Visit the below link to download the GCam APK 6.2.030 for Redmi K20 Pro:
Google Camera 6.2.030 for Redmi K20 Pro
How to Install Google Camera APK on Redmi K20 Pro:
- Download the Google Camera apk for Redmi K20 Pro copy it to your phone.
- To install Google Camera APK, enable the install Unknown Apps for the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the phone and installing it using a file browser app.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Then install the Google Camera APK on Redmi K20 Pro, when done installation, run the Google Camera APK on your phone.
- Allow the required permissions and then you are ready to use.
Well, this is it for the Redmi K20 Pro. If you want GCam for other devices then here is a huge list of Google Camera APK Download for other OEMs and device specific links.