Recently Xiaomi has announced a whole new “X” series of midrange devices starting with this Redmi 10X 5G. There will be more devices in this 10X series or the X series ahead.
Officially the phone will be released on 26th May 2020 with the all new Mediatek Dimensity 820 5G chipset under the hood. Having said that, tThis phone will be the first to pack the Mediatek Dimensity 820 5G SoC.
Mediatek chipset based devices are mostly midrange phones targeting a better price to performance ratio. This looks to be the same in this case as well.
Mediatek Dimensity 820 5G
Below are some of the key points about the Dimensity 820:
- An octa-core chipset with 4 Cortex A76 cores running at 2.6GHz and the other 4 Cortex A55 cores running at 2.0GHz
- Has the Mali-G57MC5 GPU inside
- Comes with MediaTek HyperEngine 2.0 game optimization engine
- Also integrates MediaTek APU 3.0, which can bring more powerful floating-point AI computing power
Redmi 10X Performance and AnTuTu Benchmark Score
The Redmi 10X’s benchmark score is really fascinating and exceeds the score of Snapdragon 765G and the 768G.
Comparing to that of Huawei’s chipsets it exceeds the Kirin 820 and wuite close to the Kirin 985 chipset.
Below are the details AnTuTu score of Redmi 10X:
- A total score of whopping 415277
- CPU score is 135662
- GPU score is 126276
- Memory score stands at 83949
- The UX running score is 69390
It is reported that it may be priced at 1,500 Yuan which is close to Rs. 16,000/- in INR and somewhere around $210.
That’s all for now. There is no information of the Camera or other aspects of the phone known to us. But based on the new chipset nad the benchmark score and the pricing it is clear that it will attract the attention of the consumers at this range.
Stay tuned to know more about the Redmi 10X and all other 10X or the X series of phones.