Few working Google Camera or GCam for Realme C2 is now available to download which is based on Arnova8G2 and BSG’s GCam port. This page lists down all available working GCam for Realme C2.
Available GCam versions for Realme C2
GCam 8.0 for Realme C2 is the latest version among other compatible ports. Below are the available versions of GCam for Realme C2.
- GCam 8.0 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 7.0
- GCam 6.2
- GCam 6.1
The GCam 8.0 for Realme C2 is now available which has seamless zoom feature and seamless slow motion, audio zoom etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The older version of Google camera 6.1 that brings night sight and the GCam 7.4 has brought Astrophotography mode on Realme C2. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.
Status of this Realme C2 Google Camera
– Almost everything
– Slow motion on GCam 6.1.009
– Auto focus takes time on GCam 6.1.009
How to Install Google Camera on Realme C2?
- Download one of the GCam apk from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Realme C2.
How to enable Astro Photography mode on GCam 7.0 for Realme C2?
By default the astro photography mode is not enabled on this Google camera for Realme C2. Few settings need to be enabled. Before you proceed to enable any settings, just a heads up: from Google Camera 7.0 onward the settings is moved under Quick settings pull down menu.
- Open GCam Settings
- Scroll down to the end and click on Developer Settings
- On the next screen search for "cuttle". All the cuttle related settings will be filtered.
- Now enable or check all the boxes for following options (if not enabled already)
- Then, force stop the Google camera app and restart it.
- Follow the instructions in the next section to capture photos in astrophotography mode.
See the below screenshots to know which settings to toggle to enable astrophotography mode on GCam 7.0:
How to shot in astrophotography mode?
Following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode (known as cuttlefish in Google Camera ports like this):
– It can be enabled on Night Sight mode
– The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
– There must be low light condition
– It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
See the below screenshots to get an idea how to know if it is shooting in Astrophotography mode in GCam 7.0?
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Realme C2. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Realme C2 including the not yet released latest versions.