GCam or Google Camera for Realme 5s is now available to download with Night Sight support. This is the 6.2.030 version of Google Camera for Realme 5s, which is brought to you by Arnova8G2, Parrot043, the_dise.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for Realme 5s
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 7.2
- GCam 7.0
- GCam 6.2
The older camera which is Google camera 6.2 that brings night sight on Realme 5s and compatible for Android Pie. And the GCam 7.x ports bring Astrophotography mode to the phone which are compatible on both Android Pie and Android 10.
Status of this Realme 5s Google Camera
– Basic features
– Nothing reported yet
– Verify and enable Camera2 API if it is required.
Where to Download GCam for Realme 5s?
Below the available GCam versions that works on Realme 5s. You can download one and follow the instructions in the next section to install the GCam APK file.GCam 7.3 (Latest Version) GCam 7.2 GCam 7.0 GCam 6.2
How to Install Google Camera on Realme 5s?
- Download the GCam apk for Realme 5s from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Realme 5s.
How to enable Astro Photography on Realme 5s Google Camera 7.0
By default the astro photography mode is not enabled on this GCam 7.0 for Realme 5s. In case you still want to change the setting, follow the below instructions to enable or disable the astrophotography mode.
- Go to GCam Settings
- Scroll down and go to Advanced settings
- Then scroll down almost to the end till you get Use astrophotography Mode under Night Sight settings.
Below are the screenshots that shows how to enable the astrophotography mode.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Once the Astrophotography mode is enabled, there are certain conditions to be met to capture photos in that mode.
Following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode (known as cuttlefish in Google Camera ports like this):
– It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
– The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
– There must be low light condition
– It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
See the below screenshots to get an idea how to know if it is shooting in Astrophotography mode in GCam 7.x?
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Realme 5s. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Realme 5s.