Table of Contents
- 1 DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
- 2 Where to Download Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 and other files?
- 3 How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power?
This post was last updated on March 27th, 2020 at 12:20 am
Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 build is now available to download. This article explains how to install Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This custom ROM build of “Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1” is brought to you by developer robson-sz.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to robson-sz and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for robson-sz
– Donate to LineageOS project
This is an initial build of LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7 Power which may have many bugs or may not boot at all.
Make sure to backup all important data of your phone.
Keep in mind that you are the only person making changes to your phone. Neither the developer nor I can be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Known Issues on this LineageOS 17.1 build?
Where to Download Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 and other files?
- LineageOS 17.1 Download (Build date: 2nd March 2020)
- Motorola TWRP Download for this LineageOS 17.1 ROM
- LineageOS 17.1 GApps
- LineageOS 17.1 Root
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power?
Following are the two sub-sections of this LineageOS 17.1 update guide –
- Installing LineageOS 17.1 for the first time
- Upgrading from existing LineageOS 17.1 ROM build
First Time Installation of Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 –
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install the “Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1” Android 10 based custom ROM.– By now your phone must have an unlocked bootloader to proceed with other steps. If not, first, unlock bootloader of Moto G7 Power, then download and install the latest TWRP from above download link and then proceed ahead.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and the system partition.– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- ADB Sideload the Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 zip file– Here is a post explaining how to do ADB sideload using TWRP
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7 Power.
Upgrading from earlier LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power –
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7 Power
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Moto G7 Power.– Here is a post explaining how to do ADB sideload using TWRP
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power, then flash the GApps.– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.– Here is a post explaining LineageOS 17.1 Root
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Root
GCam for LineageOS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.3, GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)