Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 build is now available to download. This article explains how to install Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This custom ROM build of “Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1” is brought to you by developer robson-sz.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to robson-sz and LineageOS project:
– No donation link found for robson-sz
– Donate to LineageOS project
Known Issues on this LineageOS 17.1 build?
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power?
First Time Installation of Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 –
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install the “Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1” Android 10 based custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and the system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Moto G7 Power LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7 Power.
Upgrading from earlier LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power –
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7 Power
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Moto G7 Power.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 on Moto G7 Power you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Root
GCam for LineageOS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.3, GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera APK download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)