The GCam or Google Camera is now available to download for Moto G7 Power running on Android Pie built by Arnova8G2, Urnyx05. This build of GCam for Moto G7 Power is the latest one and has all the features working.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for Moto G7 Power
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 7.2
- GCam 6.1
The Google camera 6.1 brought night sight with better low light photography and the GCam 7.x has brought Astrophotography mode to the Moto G7 Power. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie and Android 10.
Status of this Moto G7 Power Google Camera
– Almost everything
– Slow motion??
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for Moto G7 Power?
– Verify and Install Camera2 API if it is required.
NOTE: Comment in a reply if this GCam has some issues or not working at all.
How to Install the Google Camera on Moto G7 Power?
- Download the GCam apk from the above download link.
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Moto G7 Power.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Moto G7 Power. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Moto G7 Power.