A working mod of GCam or well known as Google Camera for Moto G2 is now available to download. This is a stock GCam which is working on Moto G2 running on Android 7.0 or later.
Status of this Moto G2 Google Camera APK:
How to Install Google Camera APK on Moto G2?
- Download the GCam apk for Moto G2 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
Try other Google Camera for Moto G2
This is a very old GCam for Moto G2 which has very limited features as compared to the newer Google Camera ports.
– Google Camera APK Download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)
– Google Camera by Arnova8G2
– Google Camera by San1ty
That’s all. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Moto G2.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Moto G2. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Moto G2.