Table of Contents
This post was last updated on June 7th, 2019 at 02:11 pm
Introducing the powerful Mobile Writing Application “Microsoft Word”.Microsoft is the fabled Application in the field of Android, IOS, and Windows. Microsoft Word Also launched The Official Android App and we bring it Out Here For you. Now a days Everyone needs to Manage the Documentary and sometimes the Microsoft Word Android App saves Much Time rather then Using a Pc version. if you have to do small changes in Documents then it is More Reliable to Use Microsoft Word Android App Using Microsoft Word in PC is also another option but this will kill your much time. In fact, If your Device has OTG Support this is Another Advantage You can easily Connect the keyboard or Mouse by Using OTG Cable. Of course, we all Know the use of Microsoft Word but you may Not be updated with the new features of Microsoft Word Android App so, lets have a look of the features of Microsoft Word-
Microsoft Word is not the Only Limited to only.DOCX files you can also access the PDF File also it is a very handy Tool in itself and it provides you many robust features For Editing or writing. You can Create The Professional Documents by using Microsoft Word And Attach the Resultant file to the Emails.
Use Of Microsoft Word Android App
Reading a File– You can Retrieve Your Stored data any time Once you have Stored File in your Internal Storage Or External Storage.
Writing a File– You can Edit the .DOCX Extension File by changing the text, Images and you can Also add the More content in Previous Stored .DOCX File.
Note- You have read Only access on PDF Files So, you can’t Edit it.
Add Images TO Documents– You can Add any image in between or anywhere in the Content.
Reading a Pdf File– You don’t need to Download any other Tool for reading a Pdf File if you Once Installed Ms Word Android App.
Create A Document using Microsoft Word
- Download Microsoft word apk from below Link and install it.
- Open The Ms Word Application.
- Go to the Open section and tap on the above new File Icon.
- Now choose Either given template or Blank Document.
- Start Writing your Document.
Information About MS Word Apk File
- Package name: com.microsoft.office.word
- Version: 16.0
- File size: 69.6 MB
- Android version: Marshmallow (Android 6.2)
- Developed By: Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Word Apk Download For Android
How To Install Microsoft Word Apk
- Download the Ms word apk file from the above link.
- Grant the permission to Your browser for Install apks from an unknown source.
- Now go to the Download tab.
- Click on the app>tap on install.
- Finally, it’s all done,