Few ports of GCam for Mi Note 10 Lite are now available to download which is built by Urnyx05. Below, you can find the download links and the installation guide of Google Camera on your Mi Note 10 Lite.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for Mi Note 10 Lite.
- GCam 7.3 (compatible for Android 10)
- GCam 7.2
Both versions of the GCam provide Night Sight and Astrophotography features along with other legacy features such as HDR+, portrait mode etc.
Status of this Mi Note 10 Lite Google Camera:
– Basic features are working
Download Compatible GCam for Mi Note 10 Lite
Below are the compatible download link(s) of working Gcam APK for Mi Note 10 Lite –
Download GCam 7.3 for Mi Note 10 Lite:
Download GCam 7.2 for Mi Note 10 Lite:
How to Install Google Camera on Mi Note 10 Lite?
- Download a GCam APK from the above download link.
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Mi Note 10 Lite.
- The GCam 7.3 and the 7.2 versions for Mi Note 10 Lite comes with some pre-configured xml file which you can install it by following few instructions in the next section.
How to Install xml config file?
- Download and try some of the xml config file from the above GCam download link(s).
- Once the GCam is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone’s internal memory and copy the downloaded xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter) under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs7 (C in capital letter) under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the GCam app and double tap near the blank space beside the shutter button.
See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, select the config file and tap on RESTORE to load. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Mi Note 10 Lite. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Mi Note 10 Lite.