This post was last updated on March 16th, 2020 at 04:14 pm
Few working mods of Google Camera or GCam for Mi Note 10 is now available to download which is brought to you by Arnova8G2. This build of GCam 7.0 for Mi Note 10 has all the basic features working.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for Mi Note 10
- GCam 7.2
- GCam 7.0
The GCam version 7.x brings Astrophotography mode to the Mi Note 10 along with other awesomeness of Google Camera. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android 10.
Status of this Mi Note 10 Google Camera
– Almost everything
– Slow motion?
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam 7.0 for Mi Note 10?
NOTE: Comment below if this GCam has some issues or not working at all.
How to Install Google Camera on Mi Note 10?
- Download any GCam APK from the above download link.
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Mi Note 10.
How to enable Astro Photography mode on Mi Note 10 Google Camera 7.0
By default the astro photography mode is not enabled on this GCam 7.0 for Mi Note 10. In case you still want to change the setting, follow the below instructions to enable or disable the astrophotography mode.
- Go to GCam Settings
- Scroll down and go to Advanced settings
- Then scroll down almost to the end and enable Astrophotography Mode under Astrophotography settings.
Below are the screenshots that shows how to enable the astrophotography mode.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera 7.0 comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
– It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
– The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
– There must be low light condition
– It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on.
So, make sure it is a low light environment.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Mi Note 10. This page will always have the latest and all available versions of working Google Camera for Mi Note 10.