Table of Contents
- 1 Available GCam versions
- 2 Where to Download GCam for Mi Mix 3?
- 3 How to Install Google Camera on Mi Mix 3?
- 4 Try other Google Camera for Mi Mix 3
This post was last updated on June 24th, 2020 at 07:21 pm
Google Camera is ported for many Android phones which gives better picture quality in comparison to the stock camera app. In this post I am going to provide you all available compatible GCam for Mi Mix 3 which is brought to you by developer BSG.
Available GCam versions
GCam 7.4 is the latest version for the Mi Mix 3 among other compatible ports. Below are the available versions of GCam for Mi Mix 3.
- GCam 7.4 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 7.2
- GCam 7.0
- GCam 6.2
The Google camera version 6.2 and the 7.x has brought Time Lapse, Night Sight feature and Astrophotography mode on Mi Mix 3 respectively. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie and Android 10.
Status of this Mi Mix 3 Google Camera
– Night Sight
– Portrait mode
– Almost everything
– Slow motion (on 7.x)
Where to Download GCam for Mi Mix 3?
Below are different versions of compatible GCam APK for Mi Mix 3 available to download-
Download GCam 7.4 for Mi Mix 3:
Download GCam 7.3 for Mi Mix 3:
Download GCam 7.2 for Mi Mix 3:
Download GCam 7.0 for Mi Mix 3:
Download GCam 6.2 for Mi Mix 3:
How to Install Google Camera on Mi Mix 3?
- Download any compatible GCam apk from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Mi Mix 3.
Try other Google Camera for Mi Mix 3
New versions and features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Mi Mix 3. This page will always have the latest version of GCam and all available compatible Google Camera for Mi Mix 3.