LineageOS 17 for Mi A3 is now available to download and install from an unofficial build. This step by step guide explains how to install Mi A3 LineageOS 17 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide. This Mi A3 LineageOS 17 build is brought to you by developer IamJoker03.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
What is the status of this Mi A3 LineageOS 17 ROM?
– Almost everything
What are the resources required to install LineageOS 17 on Mi A3?
How to Install LineageOS 17 on Mi A3?
Flashing LineageOS 17 on Mi A3 for the first time:
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17 ROM for Mi A3 and the GApps for LineageOS 17 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this Mi A3 LineageOS 17 Android 10 custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- Install the Mi A3 LineageOS 17 ROM file that you have copied into the phone.
- Reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17 GApps package.
- Then flash the patch_NO_FDE zip file using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Mi A3.
Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOS 17 for Mi A3 (laurel_sprout):
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17 for Mi A3, LineageOS 17 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17 for Mi A3
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- Install the Mi A3 LineageOS 17 update.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Mi A3, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17 on Mi A3, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17 on Mi A3.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17
After installing LineageOS 17 on Mi A3 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
Where to Download Google Camera for Mi A3 LineageOS 17?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera for Android 10 (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)