A build of “TWRP for Mi 10” running on Android 10 is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on the Mi 10.
This “Mi 10 TWRP” is brought to you by developer(s) wzsx150.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to wzsx150 and TWRP project:
– No donation link found for wzsx150
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer
About this TWRP for Mi 10
– TWRP version: 3.4.1
– Supported Android Version: Android 10
– Built as System-as-root (SAR)
– Based on MIUI FW V184.108.40.206.QJBCNXM
How to Install TWRP on Mi 10?
- Enable developer options and USB debugging and proceed to Unlock bootloader on Mi 10
- Download the TWRP recovery for Mi 10.
- Enable developer options and USB debugging again.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type the following command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- While the phone is in the bootloader mode, execute the following command to flash the TWRP:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing “TWRP on Mi 10”.
Once it is done, execute the following command to reboot the phone by executing the following command:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
What to do after installing TWRP on Mi 10:
- You can enable ROOT access on Mi 10 ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Mi 10
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Mi 10
Following are some extra resources for Mi 10 which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Mi 10
– GCam for Mi 10