Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for HTC Desire EYE is now available to download from an official build. This article explains how to install the official LineageOS 17.1 on HTC Desire EYE with a step-by-step guide.
This HTC Desire EYE LineageOS 17.1 build is brought to you by developer lineageOs. For other Android 10 based custom ROM builds you can always visit this Android 10 Download page for supported devices.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to LineageOS project:
– Donate to LineageOS project
Status of the HTC Desire EYE LineageOS 17.1 ROM
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on HTC Desire EYE?
First-time Installation of LineageOS 17.1 on HTC Desire EYE
- Download and Copy the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for HTC Desire EYE and the GApps for LineageOS 17.1 to your phone.
- Boot into the TWRP custom Recovery to install this HTC Desire EYE LineageOS 17.1 Android 10 custom ROM. Make sure to use the TWRP provided in the above downloads section or any system-as-root configured TWRP for HTC Desire EYE
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition, vendor partition and system partition.
- ADB Sideload the HTC Desire EYE LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for HTC Desire EYE.
Upgrading LineageOS 17.1 on HTC Desire EYE (EYEUL)
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of LineageOS 17.1 for HTC Desire EYE, LineageOS 17.1 GApps and/or Magisk ROOT package to the phone
- Boot into Recovery to flash the ROM zip file
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 then flash the GApps again.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on the phone, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot the phone.
How to Root HTC Desire EYE LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 you may want to enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– LineageOS 17.1 Rooting guide
Where to Download Google Camera for HTC Desire EYE LineageOS 17.1?
GCam 7.x is compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
You can always look into the big list of compatible Google Camera for all available devices to find a suitable one for your phone.