GCam or Google Camera for Mate 10 running on Android Oreo EMUI 8 is now available to download with Night Sight support. This is the 6.1.021 version of Google Camera for Mate 10, which is brought to you by TInNeun.
Night Sight was introduced in Google Camera 6.1.021, so, the same will be available on this GCam for Mate 10 including HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, Slow motion, etc.
How to Install Google Camera on Mate 10?
- Download the GCam apk for Mate 10 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Mate 10.
Try other GCam for Mate 10
Google Camera is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app.
– Google Camera APK Download page for specific Android phones
That’s all for the Mate 10’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Mate 10.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Mate 10. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Mate 10.