Google Camera APK brings HDR+, Night Sight and many features if it works on a phone. There are a couple of working mod of Google Camera or GCam for Vivo V19 Neo available to download which is brought to you by Arnova8G2, Nikita.
Available GCam APK version(s)
Below are the available version(s) of GCam APK for Vivo V19 Neo
- GCam 7.4 (Latest version)
The Google Camera 7.4 version brings Astrophotography mode, better Night Sight mode on Vivo V19 Neo along with other legacy GCam features. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android 10.
Status of this Vivo V19 Neo Google Camera
– Almost all basic features
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for Vivo V19 Neo?
Below is a list of compatible GCam APK download links for Vivo V19 Neo –
GCam 7.4 for Vivo V19 Neo
GCam 7.4 download 1
GCam 7.4 download 2
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo V19 Neo?
- Download compatible GCam APK from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or Manage Apps on MIUI > Select the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps or Install apps from unknown sources on MIUI and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if not force enabled manually:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on.
So, make sure it is a low light environment.
That’s all on the available GCam ports for Vivo V19 Neo.
New features and BUG fixes are keep coming on the Google Camera APK updates, hence there could be many versions of GCam APK for Vivo V19 Neo available at the same time. This page will always have the latest and all compatible Google Camera for Vivo V19 Neo.