Google camera has better algorithms to create outstanding images from the same camera of a phone. Today we have a working port of GCam for Narzo 20 available to download. Despite having a Mediatek chipset, we have a couple of fully working GCam for Narzo 20 is available. The GCam ports are brought to you by wyroczen and burial.
As this is not a GCam port specifically built for the Narzo 20, we can always expect some issues. But eventually we will try to bring you the best available port of the Google camera for Narzo 20.
Donation to Developer(s)
If you like his work, then donate to wyroczen.
Available GCam versions for Narzo 20
As of now GCam 7.4 is the latest available GCam version. Obviously more will be available for the phone.
This section will have a list of available GCam versions for the phone.
Below are the available version(s) of GCam for Narzo 20
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 6.1
The GCam 7.3 brings Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, HDR+, portrait mode, etc. on Narzo 20.
Status of this Narzo 20 Google Camera
– Almost everything
– Aux lens?
Where to Download GCam for Narzo 20?
Below are the compatible GCam for Narzo 20 –
GCam 7.3 for Narzo 20
Download GCam 6.1 for Narzo 20
You can try one of the GCam port on Narzo 20 along with a config file.
How to Install GCam APK on Narzo 20?
- Download any compatible GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For the Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature-packed Google Camera APK on Narzo 20.
How to Install xml config file on Narzo 20 GCam (only for GCam 6.1)?
- Download an xml config file from the Narzo 20 GCam 6.1 download link.
In the download page, there is a drop down box to chose which file to download. Select the xml config file and then click on the Download button.
- Once the GCam is installed, create the following directories on your phone’s internal memory and copy the downloaded xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter).
- Then go inside the GCam directory and create a directory named Configs
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the GCam app and double tap near the blank space beside the shutter button.
See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, select the config file and tap on RESTORE to load. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera APK, hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Narzo 20 available. This page will always have all available working GCam for Narzo 20.