Poco X3 NFC was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for Poco X3 and X3 NFC available to download. The compatible Google Camera or GCam port(s) for Poco X3 are brought to you by BSG, Urnyx05 and Arnova8G2.
Available GCam versions for Poco X3 or X3 NFC
GCam 8.0 for Poco X3 or X3 NFC is the latest version among other compatible ports. Below are the available version(s) of GCam for Poco X3 NFC
- GCam 8.0 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.4
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 7.2
The GCam 8.0 for Poco X3 / NFC is now available which has multi mode stabilization, seamless zoom feature and seamless slow motion, audio zoom etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The GCam 7.4 has brought better Night Sight, Astrophotography mode on Poco X3 / NFC along with other features like HDR+, portrait mode etc. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android 10, and Android 11 (may be).
Status of this Poco X3 NFC Google Camera
– HDR+ Enhanced
– Portrait mode
– Night Sight
– Astrophotography mode
– Almost everything
– Issues reported by users in the comment section
Where to Download GCam for Poco X3 or X3 NFC?
Below are the available download link to the compatible GCam APK files –
Download GCam 8.0 for Poco X3 NFC:
Arnova8G2 GCam 8.0 for Poco X3 –
Arnova8G2 GCam 8.0 Download
BSG GCam 8.0 for Poco X3 –
BSG GCam 8.0 Download
Download GCam 7.4 for Poco X3 NFC
GCam 7.4 by Nikita –
Nikita GCam 7.4 Download
GCam 7.4 by Arnova8G2 –
Arnova8G2 GCam 7.4 Download
Download GCam 7.3 for Poco X3 NFC:
GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 –
Urnyx05 GCam 7.3 Download
How to Install Google Camera on Poco X3 NFC?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature-packed Google Camera APK on Poco X3 NFC.
How to enable Astro Photography mode on Poco X3 NFC Google Camera?
By default the astrophotography mode is not enabled on this GCam. In case you want to change the setting, follow the below instructions to enable or disable the astrophotography mode.
- Go to GCam Settings
- Scroll down and go to Advanced settings
- Then scroll down almost to the end and enable Astrophotography Mode under Astrophotography settings.
Below are the screenshots that show how to enable the astrophotography mode.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, the following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in Astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on.
So, make sure it is a low light environment.
New features keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Poco X3 NFC. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Poco X3 NFC.