Google Camera (GCam) APK for Lenovo K10 Plus is available to download with Night Sight support. This is the 6.1.021 version of Google Camera for Lenovo K10 Plus, which is brought to you by Arnova8G2.
Night Sight feature was introduced in Google Camera 6.1.021, so, the same will be available on this GCam for Lenovo K10 Plus including HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, Slow motion, etc.
How to Install Google Camera (GCam) APK on Lenovo K10 Plus?
- Download the GCam apk for Lenovo K10 Plus from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Lenovo K10 Plus.
Try other GCam for Lenovo K10 Plus
Google Camera is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app.
That’s all for the Lenovo K10 Plus’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Lenovo K10 Plus.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Lenovo K10 Plus. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Lenovo K10 Plus.