Realme 6 Pro was released recently and now we have a working port of Google Camera for Realme 6 Pro available to download. This is a GCam APK port which is brought to you by Urnyx05.
Donation to Developer(s)
– No donation link found for Urnyx05
Where to Download GCam for Realme 6 Pro?Google Camera 7.2 Download – Config file in the above download link in the name: Realme-6-pro-k20-pro-poco-x2-Urnyx05.xml
Status of Realme 6 Pro Google Camera APK –
– Everything except that is listed below
– Ultrawide selfie camera
– Wide angle and Telephoto selection is swapped (You need to click on 0.6x to switch to telephoto lens and 2x to get wide angle lens)
How to Install Google Camera on Realme 6 Pro?
- Download one of the Google Camera APK file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to settings and enable HDR+ Enahanced to get better pictures.
- This Google Camera app has a pre-filled config file. To install that follow the below guide.
How to Install xml config file?
- Download the xml config file (Realme-6-pro-k20-pro-poco-x2-Urnyx05.xml) from the above download link for Realme 6 Pro Google Camera.
- Once the GCam is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone’s internal memory and copy the downloaded xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter) under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs7 (C in capital letter) under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the GCam app and double tap near the blank space beside the shutter button.
See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, select the config file and tap on RESTORE to load. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
Try other GCam on Realme 6 Pro
That’s all for the Realme 6 Pro’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Realme 6 Pro.
New Google Camera versions are keep on coming and so does new features, hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Realme 6 Pro. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Realme 6 Pro.