This post was last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 12:59 pm
The Realme 3 and the Realme 3 Pro has been launched and here is the Google Camera APK port for these two phones is right here. You might have now become very familiar with the Google camera APK port, that are making rounds on the internet of every tech or mobile blogs.
This Google camera port can be installed just like another application or can be sideloaded on your Android phone and can give you the best image processing capabilities like the one you have seen on the Google Pixel devices. Moreover, most of the times the results are better than that of the stock camera. In this post, we will give you the links to download the latest Google Camera APK for Realme 3 and 3 Pro and provide the default settings that will help you get most out of the phone’s camera.
You are definitely going to get blown away with the features and the image quality that this Google Camera Port or the GCam provides you from your smartphone. All in all, this also gives you an idea that how your smartphone processor is capable of producing great quality images and is far better than the processing capabilities of your stock camera. We at Cyanogenmods.org, have a dedicated section for the Google Camera APK for different smartphones. You can check out the section by clicking the button below;Google Camera APK Download For all Android Devices
So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
Quick Specifications Review of Realme 3 and 3 Pro
Realme 3 Pro Hardware Specification
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 AIE
- 10nm CPU technology
- CPU up to 2.2Ghz frequency
- GPU Adreno 616
- 4GB+64GB, 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB
- Storage expandable up to 256GB
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0
Rear Dual Camera
- 1.22μm Large pixel
- 1/2.6‘’ sensor size
- Aperture: f/1.7 +f/2.4
- Dual Pixel Fast Focusing
- Flash/Soft Light: Back LED Flash
- Ultra HD
- Chroma Boost
- Portrait Mode
- Expert Mode
- AI 25MP
- f/2.0 Aperture
- 1/2.8 Sensor Size
- 4 in 1 Pixel
- 1.8μm Large pixel
- AI Beautification
- AI Facial Unlock
- 4K 30FPS
- 1080P, 30fps
- 720P, 30fps
- 720p slow motion, 960fps
- 1080p slow motion, 120fps
- Dewdrop Full Screen
- Size: 16cm (6.3 inches)
- Screen Ratio: 90.8%
- Aspect Ratio: 19.5: 9
- Resolution: FHD+ 2340 by 1080 pixels
- Protection: Corning Glass 5
- Night display: Color temperature adjustment
- Support 5V4A charger
- Slots: Dual nano-SIM and microSD card
- Dual VoLTE and Dual Sim 4G Support
- Wifi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0
Realme 3 Hardware Specification
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- CPU Type(s): ARM Cortex-A73x4, ARM Cortex-A53x4, Octacore
- CPU frequency: Up to 2.1GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G72
- Storage: 3GB + 32GB / 4GB + 64GB
- External Memory: Up to 256 GB
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android P
- Size: 15.8cm (6.2 inches)
- Screen Ratio: 88.30%
- Aspect Ratio: 19:9
- Resolution: HD+ 1520 by 720 pixels
- Protection: Corning Glass
- Narrow Frame: 2.05mm
Rear Dual Camera
- PDAF Fast Focusing
- f/1.8 Aperture
- 5P Lens
- Hybrid HDR
- Chroma Boost
- Portrait Mode
AI Front Camera
- 1.12μm Pixels
- AI Beautification
- AI Facial Unlock
- 720p / 1080p
- Slo-Mo (90fps / 720p)
- Battery capacity：4230mAh (typical value)
- Charger：5V 2A
- Card: Triple Slots / dual nano-SIM
- microSD expansion / Dual VoLTE
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS/Gnolass
- USB Type: Micro-USB
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm
What is Google Camera APK Port?
Google Camera Port use the software processing capabilities of the smartphone to the next level and help you produce better image and photos that your stock camera app cannot produce. Moreover, let me bring this to the table that at least 8 out of 10 times or 9 out of 10 times I have seen the images produced by the GCam APK Port is better than the images produced by the Stock Camera of the mobile phone. And trust me on this, because I have tested almost all the major smartphones including the new ones. One interesting fact is that I also have lost track of when did I use the Stock Camera on my smartphone since the time I have ported the GCam app for my smartphone.
Now, this is the specialty of Google Camera port APK. Moreover, with the GCam port, you will experience stable performance. Yes, there might be some bugs and glitches you might face from the app but, with updates that are tweaked. Besides, you get features like Google Lens, AR Stickers, Night Sight, Portrait, Image Stabilization, RAW Image Files, Slow Motion, HDR+ Enhanced Mode, and more. Moreover, as mentioned earlier, all these features offer great output than any other camera app due to Google’s powerful software processing. However, your device does not need to have a dual or triple camera lens for taking clear and crisp images or videos. Even if you have a single and lower pixels camera lens, the Google Camera will do the rest.
Moreover, it does not matter if your device has a single lens or a dual or even triple-camera set-up. The GCam is bound to produce great results and will definitely, 90% of the times, produce better images than your stock camera.
What’s New in this Google Camera APK for Realme 3 and 3 Pro?
In this post, we bring to you the best Google Camera Port for the Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro. You can download the Google Camera 6.1 for the Realme 3 and Google Camera 6.1 as well as 6.2 for the Realme 3 Pro. This port has improved very much due to the implementation of the AI. Pixel 3 camera was recently ported for different smartphones by the developers and one of the devices for which the Google Camera Port was made available was the Realme 3 Pro.
- Night sight mode
- Photo Sphere
- Slow Motion
- Playground (AR Stickers)
- RAW format support
- HDR+ mode
- Lens Blur
- Portrait mode (with Focus Slider)
- Google Lens mode and more.
Below is the step by step guide on how to download Google Camera Port for Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro.
Download the latest Google Camera APK for Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro
The Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro smartphones, support the Camera 2 API. What this means is that now, you do not need to unlock the bootloader to enable the Camera 2 API for these devices. You just need to download the Google Camera port APK from the below links and install them on your smartphone like any other applications. Moreover, we are linking both the BSG as well as the Arnova’s version of the Google Camera APK and will also give you the best settings to set on the camera port APK.
Note the BSG’s version of the Google Camera Port is the Google Camera version 6.1 whereas the Arnova’s version of the Google Camera Port is the Google Camera version 6.2. Click the button below to download the camera APKs;Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme 3 Pro
Recommended Settings of Google Camera APK for Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro:
Default Google Camera Settings for Realme 3
For the Realme 3 smartphone, below are the recommended changes that you need to make on the Google Camera APK;
- First of all, you need to Download Config Settings. This file will save the recommended settings.
- Now, once you have downloaded the config file, copy the config (.xml) file in the internal storage>>GCam>>Configs>> (folder).
- Then, open the Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Now, tap on Settings shown (with Realme_3_Config.XML), shown in the popup and tap the restore button.
- Finally, go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Default Google Camera Settings for Realme 3 Pro:
If you are using the Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3 Pro then, the recommended settings are;
- BSG Mod settings>> turn Off Pixel 3 AWB.
- BSG Mod settings>> enable Google Photos.
- BSG Mod settings>> Option libs >> Xlib V2.
- BSG Mod settings>> under Input Model, change Back Camera to Pixel 3, and change the Front Camera to Nexus 6P.
Now, if you are using the Google Camera 6.2 for the Realme 3 Pro then, the recommended settings are;
- Under the Camera app settings>> go to About >> then, Enable Advanced Mode.
- Now, again go to Settings>> HDR+ control>> change Saturation Level to High.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Hope you guys have successfully installed the latest Gcam mod for the Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro. Please do use the above-reccommended settings to use the Gcam APK without any issues. However, if your Gcam APK gets crashed or fails to open, please do let us know in the comments below if you have come across such errors and also do notify us if the links are not responding or have an error. Until the next post…Cheers!