Google Camera is known for its ultimate image processing capabilities but only available on Pixel phones. What if you can get the same working GCam for Realme 5 Pro? Yes, Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro is now available to download.
Available GCam versions for Realme 5 Pro
GCam 8.1 for Realme 5 Pro is the latest version among other compatible ports. Below are the available versions of GCam for Realme 5 Pro.
- GCam 8.1 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.4
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 7.0
- GCam 6.1
The GCam 8.1 for Realme 5 Pro is now available which has multi mode stabilization, seamless zoom feature and seamless slow motion, audio zoom etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The older version of Google camera 6.1 that brings night sight and the GCam 7.4 has brought Astrophotography mode on Realme 5 Pro. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.
Status of this Realme 5 Pro Google Camera
– Almost everything
– Slow motion
Where to Download GCam for Realme 5 Pro?
Below are the available GCam APK files for Realme 5 Pro out of which the GCam 7.4 is the latest one as of August 2020 –
GCam 8 for Realme 5 Pro:
BSG GCam 8.1 Download
BSG GCam 8.0 Download
GCam 7.4 for Realme 5 Pro
GCam 7.3 for Realme 5 Pro
GCam 7.0 for Realme 5 Pro
GCam 6.1 for Realme 5 Pro
How To Install Google Camera on Realme 5 Pro?
Note: Please make sure to uninstall the previous version of the Google camera mod if you have already installed on your device. This is done in order to avoid the installation error.
- Firstly, download the GCam app from the download section above for the Realme 5 Pro device.
- Now, go to your mobile Settings and allow apps from unknown sources to let install apps from third-party sources.
- Once downloaded, tap on the Install button to begin the installation.
- Open the application and grant all the permission asked by the app.
- That’s it!
You can now start using the app. Make sure to tune the settings as mentioned in the recommended settings section to enjoy superior image quality capturing. You will get more detailed and more color-accurate images using the GCam app as compared to the stock camera application on your smartphone.
Recommended Settings for Realme 5 Pro GCam 6.1
Follow the below instructions to get the right settings for the GCam on the Realme 5 Pro;
- Go to the camera Settings option.
- Then, open the BSG MOD Settings.
- Here, enable the “Enhanced HDR+ in portrait mode”.
- Now, open Saturation.
- Change the Highlight and Shadow Saturation for the rear camera to 1.8 and 2.4 respectively.
- Likewise, change the Highlight and Shadow Saturation for the front camera to 1.2 and 1.8 respectively.
That’s all for the Realme 5 Pro’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Realme 5 Pro.