Google Camera or GCam for Zenfone 6 is now available to download. This GCam for Zenfone 6 is brought to you by dpstar7582, Parrot043 and Arnova8G2.
Available GCam versions for Zenfone 6
GCam 8.0 for Zenfone 6 is the latest version among other compatible ports. Below are the available versions of GCam for Zenfone 6.
- GCam 8.0 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.3
- GCam 7.0
- GCam 6.2
The GCam 8.0 for Zenfone 6 is now available which has multi mode stabilization, seamless zoom feature and seamless slow motion, audio zoom etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The older version of Google camera 6.1 that brings night sight and the GCam 7.4 has brought Astrophotography mode on Zenfone 6. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.
Status of this Zenfone 6 Google Camera
– Almost everything
Where to Download GCam for Zenfone 6?
Below are different versions of compatible GCam APK for Zenfone 6 available to download –
GCam 8.0 for Zenfone 6:
Mi Mx 3 GCam 8.0 by Arnova8G2
GCam 7.3 for Zenfone 6:
Mi Mx 3 GCam 7.3 by Arnova8G2
GCam 7.0 for Zenfone 6:
Mi Mx 3 GCam 7.0 by Parrot043
GCam 6.2 for Zenfone 6:
Mi Mx 3 GCam 6.2 by dpstar7582
How to Install Google Camera on Zenfone 6?
- Download any GCam apk file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Zenfone 6.
How to capture photos in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera 7.0 and later comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there might be few settings that needs to be enabled to force enable. But to capture photos in astro photography mode, certain conditions to be met after which the mode is enabled automatically.
Following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode –
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
New features keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Zenfone 6. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Zenfone 6 and will be updated when new compatible GCams released by developers.