The Pixel camera or well known as Google Camera APK for Galaxy S10 is now available to download which is based on Arnova8G2’s build. This Google camera app is for Galaxy S10 Snapdragon variant and may not work on the exynos variant.
Thanks to beserker15 for testing different GCam on Galaxy S10 and providing optimal default settings.
This is a port of Google Camera app and not the stock Google Camera, so you can always expect that all of the features might not be available or just broken!
This GCam APK build was not primarily built for Galaxy S10, hence it is possible that all of the camera features might not be working well. Never mind to try other Google Camera APK or other Arnova8G2 Google Camera build from the huge list, if few features do not work on this build!
Status of this Galaxy S10 Google Camera APK:
– Aperture switching for main camera (settings > Samsung CameraAPI2 > toggle Switch to 2.4f aperture)
– Motion photo (To view, use google photos as gallery. Limited to 1080p resolution only)
– Night Sight
– Portrait mode
– Wide angle camera (hold the toggle camera button to switch between wide and regular rear cameras, press to switch between rear camera and front camera)
– Probably many more things
– Nothing reported yet
Download Google Camera for Galaxy S10:
Below are some of the compatible GCam for the Snapdragon and Exynos variant of Galaxy Note 9.
But remember that Exynos and Snapdragon variants have different GCam ports.
GCam 7.4 for Galaxy S10 (Snapdragon):
Select the latest GCam 7.4 build and the NZ-Arnova-7.4.104_200706.1149-.xml
GCam 6.2 for Galaxy S10:
GCam 6.1 for Galaxy S10:
How to Install Google Camera APK on Galaxy S10?
- Download the GCam apk for Galaxy S10 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- This Google camera app comes with a config file. To import the pre-configured settings follow the below instructions.
Default settings to set for Galaxy S10 Google Camera 6.2.030 APK:
Enable or set the following settings to get maximum out of the app:
- Go to Settings > About > Enable Advanced Features
- Settings > Enable AUX
- Settings > HDR+ Control > Image Format > YUV_420_888
- Quality HDR+ > Super High
- Custom Libs > Eszdman v3 Beta
How to Install xml config file on Google Camera 6.1.021 on Galaxy S10:
- Download the xml config file from the above download link of 6.1 GCam apk for Galaxy S10
- Once Google Camera is is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone's internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.
See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file.
That’s all. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Galaxy S10.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Galaxy S10. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Galaxy S10.