GCam or Google Camera for Galaxy Note 9 Exynos and Snapdragon running on Android 10 or Android Pie, is now available to download. This is the 6.1.021 version of Google Camera for Galaxy Note 9, which is brought to you by marlin-ku.
Night Sight was introduced in Google Camera 6.1.021, so, the same will be available on this GCam for Galaxy Note 9, including HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, Slow motion, etc.
Status of this Galaxy Note 9 Google Camera APK:
– Aperture switching for main camera (settings > Samsung CameraAPI2 > toggle Switch to 2.4f aperture)
– Top Shot Mode: Now works with Google Photos
– Night Sight
– Portrait mode
– Wide angle camera (hold the toggle camera button to switch between wide and regular rear cameras, press to switch between rear camera and front camera)
– Works without Google services
How to Install Google Camera APK on Galaxy Note 9?
- Download the GCam apk for Galaxy Note 9 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Galaxy Note 9.
Default settings to set for Galaxy Note 9 Google Camera 6.2.024 APK:
Enable or set the following settings to get maximum out of the app:
- Settings > Advanced > Base > Set interface style to Pixel 3
- Settings > Advanced > FIX and set viewfinder format to YUV_420_888
- RAW format: RAW_SENSOR
- Front camera: Pixel 3 XL
Images captured on Galaxy Note 9 using the Google Camera
Try other GCam for Galaxy Note 9
Google Camera is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app.
– Google Camera APK Download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)
That’s all. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Galaxy Note 9.
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Galaxy Note 9. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Galaxy Note 9.