A working mod of GCam or Google Camera for Galaxy A50 is now available to download which is built by Arnova8G2. On this Gcam for Galaxy A50, almost every feature is working out of the box. But, as it is just a port built to work with many devices, never get surprised if something does not work.
Night sight was introduced in Google Camera 6.1.021, but it does not work on this GCam for Galaxy A50. Some other working features are HDR+, ZSL, etc.
How to Install Google Camera on Galaxy A50?
- Download one of the GCam apk for Galaxy A50 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Galaxy A50.
Try other Google Camera for Galaxy A50
– Google Camera APK download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)
That’s all for the Galaxy A50’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Galaxy A50.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Galaxy A50. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Galaxy A50.