Nowadays everyone wants to enjoy extra features and additional settings on their Android devices but some features can’t be unlocked until you root your device. So, you can say that Rooting is very important if you want to enjoy extra features like flashing custom ROMs, custom recoveries, flashing custom zip files, etc. There are many misconceptions regarding rooting and majority of the folks thinks that rooting can damage their phone but it is not true until and unless you use the correct tool and follow the correct method.
If you search on the Google regarding best rooting application then you will hundreds of different rootings app but most of them are fake. Today, we are going to share Framaroot APK which is so far the best rooting application available with maximum success ratio.
When we buy any Android smartphone, it comes with some locked settings like Bootloader and in order to root the device, it is always advisable to first unlock the bootloader of the device. The unlocking process is different for every android device, you can find for your device on Google.
For rooting any device, there are some manual methods too but they are very complicated. The easiest method is using tools like Framaroot APK, which can root our device with just one click. The UI of this application is also very clean and easy to use. But before rooting your device make sure to read disadvantages of Rooting which we have written below, everything has its disadvantages and it is very important to be familiar with so that you won’t face any issue in future.
So, if you are interested in download Framaroot APK then you can download this application anytime from the download section of this article. We have shared the latest version of Framaroot APK for all of you. We have personally checked this application too and it works quite well. Framaroot is free of any malware and is 100% safe to use.
Framaroot APK Info
|App Name||Framaroot APK|
|Platform Supported||Android Only.|
|Android Version||Android 4.1.1 or Above.|
|Is it safe?||Yes|
Some Interesting features of Framaroot APK
- The interface of this application is very clean and easy to understand.
- With just one click, this app will start doing its job.
- The size of this application is very small.
- No need of installing any custom recovery to root.
- You can unroot your device with this application too.
Advantages of Framaroot APK
- You don’t have to flash a custom recovery and then Magisk/Supersu to root your device, simply install this APK.
- Once your device is rooted you can get access to so many things.
- You can download hack and modded games which requires root access.
- You can install xposed module.
Disadvantages of Framaroot APK
- 1 out of 1000 users was claiming they are facing ‘Root failed’ issue.
- Once your device is rooted, your warranty will be void, think twice before rooting.
- Some folks were claiming that their device became slow after rooting.
Framaroot APK Direct Download Link:
Download Latest Framaroot APK 1.9.3 from the following link: FrameRoot APK 1.9.3 Download Link
How to Install Framaroot APK on Android
- To install Framaroot APK, enable app install from Unknown Sources in your Android device.
For Android Nougat or less: you can enable it by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
For example: if you have got the Framaroot download file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- After that get the Framaroot download done from the above download section.
- Now, click on the install option to install the Framaroot download.
- Wait until the installation gets completed.
- Once the installation is done, you can open the Framaroot APK and can root your device just by one click.