August 30, 2019 at 3:57 PM #96046sibaKeymaster
Few working ports of Google Camera / GCam for Realme X built by marlin-ku
. This is just a port of Google Camera APK and not the actual stock Google Camera that is available on Google Pixel phones. This build of Google Camera APK (GCam APK) for Realme X is the latest one and has all the features working.
Google Camera is known for it’s HDR+, Portrait mode, Night sight mode, Google lens integration etc. which are exclusive to the Google’s Pixel camera app. No other camera app has a match to these features. Google Camera is only available for Google Pixel devices but developers have ported the same to other devices as well and that is why we have the GCam APK available for Realme X phone.
So let’s check out the working features of this build, how to download and install the GCam apk on Realme X in the below sections!
About this Google Camera 6.2.030 for Realme X build by Arnova8G2 v2.2.190716.1800:
This GCam APK for Realme X is a port of Google Camera latest version 6.2.030 where Time Lapse feature was introduced.
Following are the changelog or the newest features ported on this Google Camera APK:
- Android 9+
- Add HDR+ Auto from pixel 3
- Add Exposure Compensation
- Add Custom HDR+ denoise
- Add Color Capture Support
- Fix Multi-Lens mode
- Fix PatchLoader by @KoopahTManiac (on XDA)
- Fix and stability for ZenFone6 and OP7/7Pro
- This version works with Multi-Lens ( Bug with Telephoto lens for OP7/7Pro )
How to Install the Google Camera APK on Realme X:
- Download the GCam apk from the above download link.
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Realme X.
Required Manual Settings for Google Camera APK 6.2.030 on Realme X:
Google Camera APK is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app built by Arnova8G2.
As this is not a camera app made specifically for Realme X, hence, it is possible that some of the Google camera features may not work as intended.
Also, these ported GCam apps are very much flexible in terms of settings which you can tune to get the most out of it! To run this GCam APK buttery smooth on the Realme X, you can use the following settings:
- Turn on the Advanced Mode.
- Then go to HDR+ Settings and choose the Back Camera > Select Pixel 3 XL, and Go to Front Camera > Select Nexus 6P
These are some of the basic settings that need to be applied. If you want to experiment you can always change some default settings to see what GCam APK settings suits best for your Realme X phone.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Realme X. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Realme X.
Visit the below link to get Google Camera APK download for other versions and for other devices as well.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Realme X forum for other Google Camera APK, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? GCam APK | Mod APK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.