Here are the fastboot files for the Motorola DROID BIONIC, you can use these files to
flash your phone back to stock if you run into problems or just want to unroot.
- Download and install RSD Lite 5.6.
- Download and install the latest Motorola USB drivers from this Motorola bootloader unlock page.
- Download these fastboot files (5.9.902).
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB.
- Power off your phone.
- Power your phone on while holding the volume up, down and power buttons at the same time.
- Using the volume down button, hover over “AP Fastboot”, use volume up to select.
- Open RSD Lite, press the “…” button at the top, navigate to and select the fastboot files you downloaded.
- Select “uncompress and start flashing”.
To get completely back to stock, you will have to preform a factory reset after flashing.