This is a Google Camera APK port of version 5.1.018 build version v25 ported by scrubber.
This was an old build from around January 2018.
Changelog of the GCam APK 5.1.018 scrubber's build version v25:
- Add support for Android 7.1 (API 25)
- HDR+ is disabled upon the first start or if you clear cache (works like this on original google camera if used on non-google phones)
- Fit motion photo for all models (if auto-config is used) and for few configs (works on Experimental Features (Pixel), Pixel 2016 Zsl Hdr, Pixel 2017 Zsl Hdr+), when activated use_photo is enabled too (Google Photos will replace internal gallery). If you don't like that, you can disable use_photo and enable_micro in developer settings.
- Added black level offset setting for front camera (set 64 if you get purple tint)
- Tried to make it work on 7.0, might have forgotten something so I can't guarantee 100% work.
- There is not HDR+ on front camera for Mi5s using 7.0
- 60fps video support
- Portrait mode - both rear and front camera.
- HDR+ - both rear and front camera.
- Developer settings.
- RAW format.
This Google Camera APK is reported to be working on following devices:
- Nexus 6p
- Nokia 5
- Nokia 6
- probably more devices