This is a GCam port of base version 8.1.101 and BSG version vo (latest) which is built by BSG.
Build date: March 2021
Changelog of GCam 8.1.101 Vo by BSG:
- Added toggle to disable Google photo by default.
- Fixed bug of 3d panorama, when after minimizing the application, upon re-entering the sphere interface opened, but nothing could be done.
- Added split white balance in quick settings shutter. Now you can turn it off for the front camera and turn it on for the main one and they will work separately.
- Added exposure correction.
- Added mode reset. Now, after minimizing or closing the camera at startup, you will always get into the main mode. So far, it has not been possible to reset not only the mode, but also the module.
Changelog of GCam 8.1.101 V0N by BSG:
- Added additional options for choosing white balance.
- Partially solved gallery problem on Android 9. As a workaround use Google photo
- Fixed some errors in the definition of modules.
- Galaxy F41 GCam
- Galaxy F62 GCam
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite GCam
- Galaxy S7 GCam
- Galaxy S8 GCam
- Galaxy S9 GCam
- Galaxy S10 GCam
- Galaxy S20 GCam
Other Google Camera Downloads:
- Google Camera APK (The huge list that contains working GCam ports for all available phones)