If you are tired of watching ads on stock YouTube app and other few drawbacks for example if you are annoyed when the video stops playing when you minimize the app etc., then I have a solution for you.
Introducing the YouTube RED APK for Android that provides an ad free YouTube streaming experience which also comes with play in minimize, Picture in Picture, and few more features.
With this RED YouTube APK you get a very clean and much improved experience of watching videos on YouTube as well as you can use it as a music player that plays even when the phone screen is off.
Interested? Let’s have a look at some of the key features of the YouTube RED app in detail in the next section.
Features of YouTube Red
The preinstalled youTube app does not allow you to remove ads, does not play videos if you minimize the app etc.
This is an app that is designed to add some more missing features like this, over the stock app.
Below are the features available on the APK of YouTube Red app:
- Removes all ads on youTube videos
- Change country of watching (useful to watch restricted videos)
- You can repeat a video to play again and again (not available on stock YouTube app)
- Allows you to minimize the app while playing the video
- Plays the YouTube video in a PiP mode (helpful for multitasking)
- Configurable double tap to sleep
- Slider configuration to control Brightness from the video screen
What else you could wish to have on the youTube App? Isn’t this really interesting to install on the phone?
About YouTube RED
This app is actually derived from the original YouTube Vanced APK which was developed by an individual developer.
You cannot download the APK file of Youtube Red on Google Play Store as it is not at all available. You can only download this app from the below link.
How to Install the YouTube Red APK
- First get the APK file of YouTube Red app from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, click on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install apk files.
For example: if you have downloaded the Youtube Red APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install
Final Words on YouTube RED Mod APK
I always wished I could listen to the audio by keeping the display off while playing a Youtube video.
Personally I wished the music would not stop playing on Youtube app when I minimized it.
And now this has become something like a dream come true. Thanks to the developer of YouTube Vanced because of who this Red YouTube APK was possible.
I am sure you would also be equally amazed to install and use this app on your phone.
Leave a comment if you face any problem or if you need any help regarding this app.
If you want more apps like this, then visit the Mod APK section.