Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1 build is now available to download. This article explains how to install Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This custom ROM build of “Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1” is brought to you by developer karthick mostwanted.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to karthick mostwanted and LineageOS project:
– Donation Link Not Available for karthick mostwanted.
– Donate to LineageOS project
Known Issues on this LineageOS 17.1 build?
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
– SElinux is permissive
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro?
First Time Installation of Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1 –
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install the “Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1” Android 10 based custom ROM.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and the system partition.
- ADB Sideload the Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1 zip file
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Realme 3 Pro.
Upgrading from earlier LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro –
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Realme 3 Pro
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Realme 3 Pro.
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro, then flash the GApps.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
GCam for LineageOS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera App download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)