Table of Contents
- 1 DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
- 2 Where to Download LineageOS 17.1 for Realme 3 Pro?
- 3 How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro?
This post was last updated on March 27th, 2020 at 12:14 am
Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1 build is now available to download. This article explains how to install Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1 ROM based on Android 10, with a step-by-step guide.
This custom ROM build of “Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1” is brought to you by developer karthick mostwanted.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S)/PROJECT
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to karthick mostwanted and LineageOS project:
– Donation Link Not Available for karthick mostwanted.
– Donate to LineageOS project
This is an initial build of LineageOS 17.1 for Realme 3 Pro, which may have many bugs.
Make sure to backup all important data of your phone.
Keep in mind that you are the only person making changes to your phone. Neither the developer nor I can be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
Known Issues on this LineageOS 17.1 build?
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
– SElinux is permissive
Where to Download LineageOS 17.1 for Realme 3 Pro?
- LineageOS 17.1 Download (build date: 5th October 2019)
- TWRP Download to install LineageOS 17.1 ROM
- LineageOS 17.1 GApps
- How to Root LineageOS 17.1
- Download ADB to sideload the ROM
– ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB Fastboot for Linux and MAC
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro?
Following are the two sub-sections of this Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1 update guide:
- Installing LineageOS 17.1 for the first time
- Upgrading from existing LineageOS 17.1 ROM build
First Time Installation of Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1 –
- Boot into the TWRP Recovery to install the “Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1” Android 10 based custom ROM.– By now your phone must have an unlocked bootloader to proceed with other steps. If not, first, unlock the bootloader, download TWRP from above download link and install and then proceed ahead.
- Wipe the data partition, Cache partition and the system partition.– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe using TWRP recovery.
- ADB Sideload the Realme 3 Pro LineageOS 17.1 zip file– Here is a post explaining how to do ADB sideload using TWRP
- Once done, reboot into the TWRP recovery again.
- Then install the LineageOS 17.1 GApps package.– Here is a post explaining how to install GApps using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy the Android 10 based LineageOS 17.1 for Realme 3 Pro.
Upgrading from earlier LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro –
- Boot into Recovery to flash the updated LineageOS 17.1 for Realme 3 Pro
- Wipe the system partition from the TWRP recovery menu.
- ADB Sideload the LineageOS 17.1 zip file for Realme 3 Pro.– Here is a post explaining how to do ADB sideload using TWRP
- Reboot and see you have the GApps and ROOT access or NOT.– Gapps is built in such a way that it will sustain across ROM updates.
- If you don’t have GApps after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro, then flash the GApps.– Here is a post explaining how to flash GApps using TWRP recovery.
- If you don’t have ROOT after upgrading the LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro, then flash the SuperSU or Magisk or the Lineage SU binary.– Here is a post explaining LineageOS 17.1 Root
- Once everything is done, reboot and Enjoy the LineageOS 17.1 on Realme 3 Pro.
Some Screenshots of LineageOS 17.1
After installing LineageOS 17.1 you may want to install Google Camera (GCam) or enable ROOT access on your phone and here is how you can do that:
– How Root LineageOS 17
GCam for LineageOS 17.1 or Android 10?
GCam 7.2 and GCam 7.0 are compatible with LineageOS 17.1 or any Android 10 ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of Google Camera App download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)