The latest Android Pie for Zenfone Max Pro M1, is available to download and install via custom ROMs like Lineage OS 16. This is a step-by-step guide on how to install Android Pie on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Android 9 Pie Custom ROMs available for Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Following Custom ROMs available for Zenfone Max Pro M1 based on Android 9 Pie:
Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 9 Pie ROM list
|Lineage OS 16 Android 9 ROM||LineageOS 16 for Zenfone Max Pro M1|
Required Downloads and Links before you Update Android 9 Pie on Zenfone Max Pro M1:
OPTIONAL INSTALLATIONS FOR Zenfone Max Pro M1 ANDROID PIE ROM:
Root binary is NOT inbuilt in any custom ROM. So you may need install a SuperSU or Magisk ROOT zip file.
– SuperSU rooting guide to enable ROOT access.
How to Install/Update Android 9 Pie on Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- Download the TWRP recovery for Zenfone Max Pro M1 from the downloads list.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Zenfone Max Pro M1 using fastboot.
- Enter into TWRP recovery mode and Wipe data partition, Cache partition, System partition and clean Dalvik cache.
- Then, download one of the Android Pie ROMs available for Zenfone Max Pro M1 and copy the file to your phone using TWRP MTP mode or sideload.
- Install ROM zip using TWRP recovery.
- Download Android 9 MindTheGApps (recommended for LineageOS 16 ROM), copy that to your phone and then Install Android Pie GApps using TWRP
- Reboot your phone and enjoy Android Pie on Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Optionally, if you want ROOT on the Android Pie ROM, then restart your phone into TWRP recovery mode and install SuperSU to enable ROOT.
Where to Download Google Camera for Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android Pie?
GCam version 6.x and 7.0 such as: GCam 6.2.030 or Gcam 6.1.021 and some or all GCam 7.0 are compatible with any Android Pie ROM in general.
In case you won’t get your device in the above lists, you can always look into the big list of GCam for Android Pie page that contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices.