Android gaming has changed since Fortnite and the PUBG Mobile games release and now the mobile Call of Duty version also known as Call of Duty Legends of War.
In this page you get the latest Call of Duty Mobile APK download for Android.
Call of Duty Mobile for Android
Activision publishing Inc and Tencent Games have released Call of Duty Mobile, an FPS game for Android and iOS.
It has multiplayer maps from Call of Duty Black Ops and Modern Warfare, first time available for FREE.
Some features of the game:
- PC and console class 3D graphics on mobile phone
- Multiple game modes and multiplayer maps
- Team up with friends to play 100 Player battle royale survival map
- Earn, unclock characters, weapons, etc. to customize loadouts
- Multiplayer game modes: Team Deathmatch, Frontline, Free For All, etc.
Call of Duty Mobile Download Info:
|Name of the Game||Call of Duty Mobile|
|Developer||Activision Publishing, Inc.|
|Compatible OS||Android 4 and higher|
|APK Size||88.2 MB|
|Release date?||December 18th, 2020|
What’s new in Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.19?
The latest version of Call of Duty Mobile released on December 18th 2020 with following updates:
- – Experience epic battle royale, espionage and a little holiday cheer in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13: Winter War
- – New Black Ops: Cold War operators Adler – Mountain Drab and Helen Park – Safehouse
- – New Grind mode
- – Fan favorite map Nuketown Russia, and earn rewards in the On The Brink season event
Download Mobile Call of Duty Version
Visit the below link to download the latest files:
Call of Duty Mobile Download [ v1.0.19 ]
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile on Android?
- Uninstall any previously installed version
- Download the APK and obb file and copy it to your phone.
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources in your Android device.
For Android Nougat or less: you can enable it by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
For Android Oreo or later, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Call of Duty Legends of War.
Example – If you download the file on chrome then:
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Then click on the APK to install.
After installation, don’t run the Call of Duty Mobile game immediately. It will not run and stay on a black screen.
Instead, do the following.
- Download the OBB file (call-of-duty-mobile-1.0.19-main.obb) and rename it to com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Then copy the file to Phone’s Internal Storage/Android/obb/ folder
– When I installed Call of Duty Mobile game on my phone, the above folder was not there by default. So, I had to create it by myself.
- Once copied the obb file, turn on internet and start playing the game
- Some screenshots of Call of Duty Mobile game taken on Android:
- Here is the trailer video of Call of Duty Mobile game, released by Activision.
That’s all about the Call of Duty Download and Install guide for Android platform.
Leave a comment if you face any problem while installing the Call of Duty game APK. Stay tuned to get more updates.