As you might know that the Call of Duty Mobile BETA is released for Android in India for a limited number of users. Since then it has got few updates and recently it is updated to 1.0.2 with some updates. This is still a BETA release and the final public release is expected to release on November 2019.
About Call of Duty: Mobile:
After the increasing popularity of Fortnite, PUBG, Garena Free Fire and other games, Activision has finally released it’s Call of Duty®: Mobile for Android and iOS.
Call of Duty®: Mobile is a standalone mobile title which features a collection of fan-favorite maps, competitive game modes, familiar characters and signature weapons, which is borrowed from Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare, to make it an epic experience.
Updates in the 1.0.2 of Call of Duty: Mobile APK?
1.0.2 is the latest version of Call of Duty: Mobile for Android which was pushed to Google Play Store on 3rd June 2019. This update includes many optimizations, bug fixes in general.
The latest release has the following updates:
- Anti-Aliasing enabled
- Enabled binding of Guest account to Facebook
- Optimized video performance
- Optimized Battle Royale map loading
- Optimized Battle Royale sound effects
- Adjusted effective rates of consumables in Battle Royale
- Adjusted the drop rates of found weapons in Battle Royale
- Fixed gyroscope bug affecting some devices
- Fixed grenade throwing while ADS
- Fixed looping helicopter sound
- Fixed an issue that affected fall damage
- Various other fixes
Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.2 APK + OBB Download for Android:
Registered users can download the latest Call of Duty APK 1.0.2 from play store.
Other users can download the Call of Duty: Mobile 1.0.2 BETA from the below links and install it by following the instructions mentioned in this post. Below are the required files to download to play the Call of Duty Mobile apk on Android:
How to Install and run Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.2 APK on any Android phone:
- Download the Call of Duty APK 1.0.2 from the download link provided.
- Then install the Call of Duty Mobile APK, when done installation, run the Call of Duty (CoD) Mobile game.
- Then exit the game or Force stop the app.
- Extract the OBB from the zip file content (main.234.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb) to the Phone’s Internal Storage/Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder.
- Start the game again to play Call of Duty Mobile on Android.
- For complete instructions and troubleshooting here is the Call of Duty Mobile APK Download and Install guide.