The latest TWRP for POCO F1 [beryllium] is now available to download from an unofficial build.
On this POCO F1 [beryllium] TWRP recovery guide, you will find the TWRP Download for POCO F1 [beryllium] and a step by step guide to update/install TWRP on POCO F1 [beryllium].
This TWRP for POCO F1 [beryllium] is built by Shiv Kumar Jha
- 1 DONATION TO PROJECT/DEVELOPER(s):
- 2 Content structure:
- 3 INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR POCO F1 [beryllium]:
- 4 POCO F1 [beryllium] TWRP DOWNLOAD, OTHER REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND GUIDES:
- 5 HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY TWRP FOR POCO F1 [beryllium]:
- 6 HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Poco F1 (Shantoni) USING FASTBOOT:
- 7 What to do after you install TWRP for POCO F1 [beryllium]:
- 8 How to flash RMM bypass zip on POCO F1 [beryllium] using TWRP recovery:
DONATION TO PROJECT/DEVELOPER(s):
If you like this ROM then do consider for a small contribution to BlackMesa123 and TWRP project:
– Donate to Shiv Kumar Jha
INSTALLING TWRP ON POCO F1 [beryllium] MAY BRICK AND ERASE ALL THE DATA ON YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR POCO F1 [beryllium]:
– TWRP version:-1 for POCO F1 [beryllium]
– Supported Android Version: Unknown
– Built from: OmniROM AOSP sources
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP based Android ROMs
POCO F1 [beryllium] TWRP DOWNLOAD, OTHER REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND GUIDES:
HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY TWRP FOR POCO F1 [beryllium]:
Make Sure You have already done the below:
Make sure that you have already downloaded all of the above-mentioned files and done the following things:
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Poco F1 (Shantoni) USING FASTBOOT:
- Download the TWRP recovery image to be installed on your Android. Make sure that the TWRP recovery is meant for your Android device ONLY.
- Enable USB Debugging under Developer Options. If you don’t know how to do this then here is How to Enable Developer Options and How to Enable USB Debugging under Developer Options.
- Install ADB and Fastboot utility on your PC or MAC. Follow the appropriate guide to install Fastboot according to the OS that you use:
ADB Fastboot Installation guide for Windows.
ADB Fastboot Installation guide for Linux and MAC.
- Go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP image file and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC. To open a command window on Windows OS in the current directory, press shift + Right Click anywhere on Windows Explorer or some folder. Then on the menu opened, just press the “w” key on the keyboard or select “Open command window here” to open a command window.
- Now connect your Android to the PC using a USB cable.
- Enter the following command on the command window opened:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your Android into bootloader mode where you can flash/install the TWRP recovery.
If your Android device asks permission such as “Allow USB debugging” then just tap on OK to proceed.
- Now when your Android is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.x.x-xxx.img
While executing this command make sure to replace the twrp-3.0.x.x-xxx.img with the actual file name of the TWRP that you have downloaded for your Android.
- Wait for the TWRP to be flashed. Once it is done execute the following command:
on the command console and VOILA, your Android is now installed with TWRP recovery.
After executing all above steps in order, your Android will have the TWRP installed. If you want some more TWRP guides, like: how to wipe data or other partitions using TWRP or how to take backup using TWRP then the following links will help you:
– How to wipe Android partitions using TWRP
– How to take NANDROID backup using TWRP
If you have any concerns while installing TWRP on your Android then just login and reply back on this thread to get instant help.
What to do after you install TWRP for POCO F1 [beryllium]:
Now your Samsung POCO F1 [beryllium] is installed with the TWRP recovery and you may disconnect your phone. Here are some more guides using the TWRP recovery:
- You can bypass RMM lock on POCO F1 [beryllium]
- You can root the POCO F1 [beryllium]
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for POCO F1 [beryllium]
- How to reset Android using TWRP
- How to take NANDROID backup using TWRP
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP on POCO F1 [beryllium].
But before you can use the TWRP on POCO F1 [beryllium], you have to bypass the RMM lock.
Follow the below step by step instructions to bypass RMM lock on POCO F1 [beryllium].
How to flash RMM bypass zip on POCO F1 [beryllium] using TWRP recovery:
- Restart the POCO F1 [beryllium] to boot into TWRP recovery.
- You need to decrypt the /data partition on the POCO F1 [beryllium]- Go to Wipe>Format Data and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When /data partition is wiped, go the TWRP home screen and reboot into TWRP recovery.
– This time the /data partition would be mounted by TWRP. [THIS IS IMPORTANT]
- Now download and copy the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip and RMM bypass.zip file to POCO F1 [beryllium]. (You can download the files from the above downloads section)
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install both the zip file on POCO F1 [beryllium], by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT (you replace with RMM patch) for POCO F1 [beryllium] via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file on POCO F1 [beryllium]. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a fully featured TWRP on POCO F1 [beryllium].
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for POCO F1 [beryllium] then, you can log in and reply here. Either I or some other user on this forum will revert back to your query as soon as possible.