APK Downloader Tool
APK Downloader downloads APK file directly from the Google Play store to your phone.
What is Free Online APK Downloader?
It is a 3rd-party tool to download APK & OBB files from Google Play Store. It provides you with the quickest and simplest method to download the genuine latest versions of any Android app.
There are millions of apps available on Google Play Store but it does not allow you to download it to your phone.
But today we have brought you the APK Downloader that lets you download any APK, OBB file directly from the Google Play Store to your phone or computer.
Of course you can use any 3rd party websites like ours to download Android APK files but you may not get the updated versions.
But with the downloader you can direct download Android apps APK and obb file or split apk files, etc.
Let’s look at how to download an APK from Google Play.
How to Use APK Downloader
There are some dos and don’ts to use this tool.
If you follow the instructions in the right way, you will be able to download any APK file directly from Google Play straight to your phone storage.
How to Download the APK file
To be able to download android apps from play store using the APK downloader you need the complete URL of the app.
To get that, visit the Google Play Store (either on the app or on browser) and search the application with its name.
Then copy the URL of that app. This is needed to download an android app using the APK downloader tool.
You can easily copy the URL from browser to copy it from the play store app, follow the below instructions:
- Open the Play Store App
- Use the search bar and enter the app name, let’s say Snapchat
- Tap on the app name to open the description on play store
- In the next screen, tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner and select the share button
- Then copy the URL of the Android app (Snapchat in our case)
Once you have got the URL, follow the below instructions to download it:
- Enter the complete URL in the below APK downloader text box
- Click on the Get APK Download Link button to list all available APK files on Play store server
- Download either the base.apk file or config.arm64_v8a.apk file
- The file will be downloaded to your phone or PC depending on where you are using this tool
- Once downloaded, rename the file to the actual app name and done!
The below image explains on how to download an APK file.
If you face any problem in downloading an APK file using this tool just leave a comment below so that one of us in the community can help you.