It’s called Zombotica and it’s a zombie apocalypse action game that takes place in an open universe with zombies as the main characters.
Only you have the ability to assist your character in his or her endeavours to survive in this hostile environment, so use this opportunity wisely.
To construct a new society, you must first defeat zombies, then acquire resources and upgrade your equipment. These are all vital steps in the process of establishing your new society.
Zombies must be defeated while traversing a huge terrain, uncovering interesting spots and upgrading weaponry, as well as constructing a base of operations.
How to Install Zombotica APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Zombotica Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Zombotica mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install