Zombie Survival: HAZE is an RPG-style action survival game. It is now in the active development stage.
When you wake up one morning, you realise the old world no longer exists. And now you’re in a battle for your life. In the early stages of the zombie apocalypse, you are forced to explore a new world, look for friends, fight, and survive.
How to Play Zombie Survival: HAZE
During the day, prepare for defence.
Get your hands on some wood, stone, and fish. Make as much of a stockpile as you can.
Meet the merchant and strike a deal.
Defend yourself against hordes of zombies.
You have the option of hiding behind a sturdy fence and a solid door, sitting out in the basement, or fighting.
Explore the globe.
Don’t stay at home and fix your car.
Unlock new areas and gain access to valuable resources.
Develop your personality.
You’ll have around 20 distinct characteristics.
Make your own universal character.
Interact with non-player characters (NPCs).
Will you summon the courage to assist your neighbour?
Completing quests, making friends, and rescuing those in need are all things that you can do in this game.
Who is who will be revealed during the apocalypse.
Invest in a workbench.
Make tools, upgrade your weapons, and beef up your home defences.
If you love action based RPG games then just download the mod apk of Zombie Survival : HAZE and get started right now.
How to Install Zombie Survival : HAZE APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Zombie Survival : HAZE Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Zombie Survival : HAZE mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install