Zili is not just a short video app. It’s an inexhaustible source of fun!🤣
Feel a bit 🙁? Or 😔? Maybe even 😢 or 😣?
Swiping through your Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp feeds doesn’t spark joy?
Just open Zili! Here you’ll find tons of trending videos: 😆 funny sketches, 🎦 bits from movies, 🐱🏍 talents from around the world, 💃 cool dancers, and 🎵 fresh music won’t leave you bored!
Whatever your interests are, you’ll always find something you like on Zili. If this is something that excites you then just download the app and get started.
What makes Zili so good?
💥We’ve got lots of videos. Lots and lots!
Besides being full of guilty pleasures (all your favorite pranks and fails), Zili is also a creative outlet for a lot of talents. After laughing out loud, you can always watch something inspiring, insightful, and thought-provoking.
💥You can share our videos to WhatsApp and Facebook in a single tap!
Endless fun is worth sharing. On Zili, you can easily download videos, or share them with your friends on WhatsApp and Facebook in a single tap!
💥You can upload your videos and become an influencer!
Upload your videos to Zili! You’ll be able to get lots of followers and (who knows?) wake up one day as one of our most famous influencers!
💥On Zili, you’ll always find your kindred spirits.
Zili has an interest group for almost anything. Cat lovers, pranksters, tech geeks – unite!
How to Install Zili App on Android?
- Get the Zili APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Zili app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Zili APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
❗CAUTION! Don’t attempt to download Zili if you can’t handle fun!😝😝😝