This post was last updated on April 13th, 2018 at 03:31 pm
Yu Yureka AOKP Marshmallow ROM is brought to you by Developer Siddhesh.K15. Running status is not known but mostly likely this seems to be a more or less STABLE build and may have very minor bugs.
Installing Custom ROM requires your phone to be UNLOCKED in some cases which may VOID WARRANTY. Sometimes if not handled carefully then it may permanently damage your phone and prevent from BOOT leaving it in unusable state forever. Understand that you are the only person making changes to the device. In case of any damage or any kind of loss as a consequence of this installation, Neither the Developer nor CyanogenMods can be held responsible.
Files needed for Yu Yureka AOKP Marshmallow ROM flashing (Codename: Tomato):
Flashing Yu Yureka AOKP Marshmallow ROM (Codename: tomato):
– Copy all your application data and settings using Titanium backup or any other application.
– Before proceeding to installation make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader and installed a custom recovery.
– Perform a nandroid backup using CWM or TWRP custom recovery. (If your default Cyanogen recovery supports device customization then you can use that and non need to alter the default recovery.)
– Now copy all your internal phone data to a PC.
– After completing the above things head on to the following installation guide.
Follow this if you are flashing AOKP ROM for the first time to your device, or coming from another ROM:
- Copy the GApps and AOKP ROM ZIP file to your device.
- Boot into Recovery. Make sure to have a Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP or Cyanogen recovery.
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- First flash the AOKP ROM ZIP from device.
- Then flash the GApps zip from your device memory.
- Reboot and Enjoy the AOKP Marshmallow ROM on your Yu Yureka 4G.
If upgrading from earlier version of AOKP Marshmallow ROM:
- Copy the AOKP Marshmallow ROM ZIP file to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest AOKP ROM ZIP from your phone.
- Reboot and Enjoy
The first boot may take long time, so don’t panic and be sure that you have enough battery backup. Enjoy the AOKP Marshmallow experience on Yu Yureka 4g (Codename: Tomato).
If you have to discuss anything on this ROM, then here is the discussion thread for this ROM.